The AdirPro 7 ft. Aluminum Extension Pole with Height Lever in Yellow is an indispensable tool for increasing the elevation of any surveying instruments. Mountable on most tripods and equipped with a height lever, this extension pole is a versatile and convenient tool that you can use for any application. Measuring 218 mm long, this extension allows you to reach a higher elevation and also have room for downward radio antenna of GPS receivers. The height lever can be pulled down to 90° and allows you to easily measure the antenna height. With female 5/8 x 11 threads on 1 end and male threads on the other, this extension pole can be used with most tripods, tribrachs, and other accessories. The 7 ft. Aluminum Extension Pole with Height Lever is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum, ensuring reliable service for years to come.
- 218mm length gives enough room for receivers with downward radio antenna
- Outside diameter 1.25 in.
- Built-in height lever for easy measurement of antenna height
- Made of lightweight and weather-resistant aluminum
- 5/8 in. x 11 in. threads top and bottom
- 1 year manufacturer warranty