The AdirPro Aluminum Tripod with Quick Clamp has a sturdy build suitable for construction conditions. Yet the tripod is lightweight, at only 8.2 lbs. (3.72 kg), and easy to transport, especially with the shoulder strap included. Each of the AdirPro Aluminum Tripod’s 3-telescopic legs has specially designed metallic feet, with points that offer a stable tripod on wet, soft, hard and uneven ground. With a 25 in. H range, the AdirPro tripod starts at 38 in. (0.97 m) with the legs collapsed, and reaches 63 in. with all 3 legs fully extended. You will be able to lock the legs firmly in position with the quick clamps featured on the AdirPro Aluminum Tripod. Use your AdirPro tripod’s flat head to hold optical levels, lasers and other surveying and construction equipment that use a 5/8 in. x 11 thread.
- Adjustable height 38 in. to 63 in.
- Flat head with 5/8-11 in. thread
- Quick-clamp locking mechanism
- Metal pointed feet for stability
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Holds steady on uneven ground
- Includes shoulder strap for easy transport
- Supports lasers, optical levels, and other surveying/construction equipment
- 8.2 lbs.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
There are no reviews yet.