The best parallel clamp in the world just got better. By listening to you and building in features that provide the solutions you asked for. The new K BODY REVOlution (KRE) is designed to clamp at 90° to the rail with very large clamping surfaces. The ergonomic 2 part handle includes a steel socket that allows 1 to apply clamping force using a hex key. While this helpful feature was designed for ease of clamping, it does allow 1 to provide more clamping force and is particularly helpful for those with wrist strength issues. The operating jaw has undergone some evolutionary changes as well. Position it where you want and start clamping. The easy set-up allows 1 to position the operating jaw where you want and, it will stay put during set up. The New BESSEY K BODY REVOlution offers a load limit of 2200 lbs., an everyday clamping force of 1700 lbs. and sizes that range from 12 in. to 98 in. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Heavy-duty premium parallel clamping tool rated at 1700 lbs. of nominal clamping force
- German high-quality profiled steel rail stock
- Jaws clamp at accurate 90 angles
- Easily converts to spreader without tools
- Many accessories and replacement parts available
- Large parallel clamping surfaces
- Replaceable protective pads on the jaws
- 6 mm hex socket on end of handle
- Maximum torque 17 Nm (12.5 lbs./ft.)
There are no reviews yet.