A Carbide Chisel is used to chisel off high spots on stone. It can also be used to trace lines on stone or chop off edges of stone. The carbide chisel tip is bonded to steel. Always wear eye protection when using a chisel.
- Carbide chisel cuts easier, faster and cleaner if the carbide cutting edges are sharpened frequently
- Use care when storing or transporting carbide chisel
- Constructed with heat-treated, evenly tempered steel for strength
- Professional grade
- Durable and built to last
- Easy to use
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
There are no reviews yet.