A Carbide Hand Set is used to pound off stone along the edge of a flat smooth stone. It is used along a chalk line to produce dimensioned stone. The entire blade should be placed on the stone and angled back just a little before striking with a hand hammer. As the stone falls off, the set is moved forward along the line for continued striking and stone removal. If the stone is not smooth and the carbide resets on few high spots of rough stone, the carbide can be expected to fracture. The wide end of the carbide blade should never be used to cut stone. Always wear eye protection when using a chisel.
- Carbide hand set cuts easier, faster and cleaner if the carbide cutting edges are sharpened frequently
- Use care when storing or transporting carbide hand set
- Constructed with heat-treated, evenly tempered steel for strength
- Professional grade
- Durable and built to last
- Easy to use
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
There are no reviews yet.