With two easy ways to measure the temperatures of meats and other foods, the high-tech BonJour Chef’s Tools Laser Probe Combo is a convenient, must-have kitchen tool. State-of-the-art infrared technology quickly measures external surface temperatures during cooking without having to pierce the meat and risk losing all those savory juices. Simply aim the laser target at pieces of beef, chicken, pork or seafood, pull the trigger and instantly read the surface temperature on the backlit LCD display. Easy to operate with one hand, the laser meat thermometer also features a traditional swivel probe for instant internal temperature readout to ensure food is safely cooked to the proper temperature and desired doneness. Able to measure surface temperatures from -76 to 932°F and internal temperatures of -67 to 626°F, the revolutionary laser thermometer is also useful for determining that food is being stored at proper temperatures in refrigerators and freezers. The battery-powered temperature probe operates with two AAA batteries (included) and comes with helpful surface and internal temperature reference guides. Add this laser probe thermometer to kitchen collections of other BonJour Chef’s Tools, Cookware and Bakeware. Featuring laser target aim, the innovative BonJour Chef’s Tools Laser Probe Combo offers instant temperature readouts to offer perfect cooking and storage results for meats and other foods.
- The laser meat thermometer quickly helps measure surface temperature of foods; includes traditional internal probe to ensure foods are properly cooked
- For surface temperatures aim laser target, pull trigger and instantly read backlit LCD display; measurement range from -76 to 932 degrees Fahrenheit
- For internal temperatures insert the traditional metal probe and read the display; measurement range from -67 to 626 degrees Fahrenheit
- This laser probe thermometer is also useful for determining that food is being properly stored; operates with two AAA batteries (included)
- Quality Assurance Guarantee and temperature reference guides make the thermometer a perfect addition to BonJour Chef’s Tools and Cookware and Bakeware