BORA knows exactly how important it is to rigidly clamp down your case goods and other woodworking projects. Rock-solid stability means more precise work, and a superior finished product that simply radiates expert craftsmanship and pride. BORA’s parallel jaw clamps are the woodworking clamps that both enthusiasts and professionals reach for when working on their projects. With the perfect amount of pressure (1,100 lbs./500 kg), a 3 wide padded jaw, and sizes that range from 12 to 50, it its a highly versatile tool for your clamping needs. Add in the little extras that make all BORA products stand out in this case; a passive lock bottom jaw and a large, easy-grip handle. This parallel clamp set includes two 24 in. and two 31 in. parallel clamps.
- Set contains two 24 in. parallel clamps plus two 31 in. parallel clamps
- Each clamp size can support up to 1,100 lbs. / 500 kg of clamping pressure
- Jaws are padded to prevent damage to your material
- BORA’s design keeps the jaw in place while winding the clamp for a secure hold every time
- Move the jaw by simply lifting the handle and sliding the jaw to where you need it
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov