Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 5 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The color of this black Brita pitcher adds personality to your kitchen while the space efficient design makes it easy to fit almost anywhere. It is ergonomically design with a flip top lid that makes refilling a breeze and an electronic filter indicator that lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This small water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- The slim, bpa-free soho water pitcher with filter holds 5 cups of water, enough to fill two 24-ounce reusable water bottles
- Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles* a year
- This space efficient brita pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; height 9.37″; width 4.45″; length/depth 9.8″; weight 1.39 pounds”
- Brita is the #1 water filter** reducing chlorine (taste & odor), Mercury, Copper, Zinc and Cadmium; always get cleaner***, filtered water with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with Longlast and Standard water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Longlast filter after 120 gallons or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; *16.9 oz water;**Based on IRI data;***vs. tap