With a 3/8 in. drive and +/-4% clockwise and counter-clockwise accuracy, this torque wrench surpasses professional quality and meets industrial quality where every detail counts. Premium components, lubricants and technologically advanced internal mechanisms are utilized to make for a powerful torque wrench that excels in daily long-term industrial use. The entire body is 100% steel and feels solid in your hand with the knurled handle’s non-slip grip. The laser ft. lb. and mm dual scale provides a vivid and clear reading of the measurement. Adjustment is available anywhere between 15-75 ft. lbs. or 23.7-105.1 mm. As a testament to its quality, each one of our torque wrenches comes with an individualized certificate of conformance.
- 3/8 in. drive with torque range of 15 to 75 ft. lbs. or 23.7 to 105.1 mm
- Premium components and advanced technology for daily long-term industrial use
- Vivid and clear laser dual torque scale markings and bi-directional calibration
- Certified +-4% CW/CCW accuracy from 20-100% of maximum torque value, a certificate of conformance with individualized traceable serial number is included
- Equipped with positive lock pull-down ring and quick release button
- All steel body and non-slip knurled handle for maximum grip
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov