With a 1/2 in. drive and +/-3% clockwise accuracy, this torque wrench surpasses professional quality and meets industrial quality where every detail counts. Premium components, lubricants and technologically advanced internal mechanisms are utilized to make for a powerful torque wrench that excels in daily long-term industrial use. The entire body is 100% steel and feels solid in your hand with the knurled handle’s non-slip grip. The engraved ft. lb. and mm dual scale provides a vivid and clear reading of the measurement. Adjustment is available anywhere between 30-250 ft. lbs. or 48-332 mm. As a testament to its quality, each one of our torque wrenches comes with an individualized certificate of calibration.
- 1/2 in. drive with torque range of 30 to 250 ft. lbs. or 48 to 332 mm
- Premium components and advanced technology for daily long-term industrial use
- Engraved dual torque scale markings (no fading) and bi-directional calibration
- +/-3% clockwise accuracy, +/-6% counter-clockwise accuracy
- Equipped with positive lock pull-down ring and quick release button
- All steel body and non-slip knurled handle for maximum grip
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov