With a 3/4 in. drive and +/-4% clockwise and counterclockwise accuracy, this torque wrench surpasses professional quality and meets industrial quality where every detail counts. Premium components, lubricants and technologically advanced internal mechanisms are utilized to make for a powerful torque wrench that excels in daily long-term industrial use. The entire body is 100% steel and feels solid in your hand with the knurled handle’s non-slip grip. The ft. lb. and mm. dual scale provides a vivid and clear reading of the measurement. Adjustment is available anywhere between 110-550 ft. lbs. and 183-779.5 mm in 5 ft. lb. increments. Certified +-4% CW/CCW accuracy from 20-100% of maximum torque value. A Certificate of Conformance with individualized traceable serial number is included.
- 3/4 in. drive with torque range of 110-550 ft. lbs. and 183-779.5 mm in 5 ft. lb. increments
- Premium components and advanced technology for daily long-term industrial use
- Dual torque scale markings and bi-directional calibration
- Certified +-4% CW/CCW accuracy from 20-100% of maximum torque value. A Certificate of Conformance with individualized traceable serial number is included
- Equipped with positive lock pull-down ring and quick release button
- All steel body and non-slip knurled handle for maximum grip
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov