Since the introduction of the original Crescent wrench in the early 1900s, the Crescent brand has become synonymous with adjustable wrenches. The second generation adjustable wrenches feature a large knurl for easy adjustment and a tight jaw fit. Its hex jaw design helps reduce slippage and tightly grips the fastener for solid, secure operation, while the corrosion-resistant chrome finish helps prevent rusting. A wide handle design provides comfort and reduces fatigue during extended use. The larger size wrenches, 15 in., 18 in., and 24 in., have tapered handles allowing for a better 2-hand grip and less weight. Ideal for both pros and do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- Includes 8 in., 10 in., 12 in., 15 in. and 18 in.
- Larger knurl for easy adjustment ensures a tight jaw fit
- Hex jaw design reduces slippage by gripping fasteners tightly
- Laser etched scale in both SAE standard and metric sizes allows easy identification
- Tapered handle for better 2-handed grip and reduced weight improves comfort and reduces fatigue
- Heat-treated forged alloy steel for toughness and durability
- Tension spring stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment
- Chrome plated finish wipes clean easily and resists rust or corrosion
- Polished head and satin finished handle