This Crescent 16 in. adjustable construction wrench is the ideal wrench for any iron or steel worker’s tool box. The adjustable jaw opens up to a capacity of 1-1/2 in. for tightening nuts and bolts and also features a tapered tang for aligning bolt holes. The world famous brand of Crescent adjustable wrenches are used and trusted by professional mechanics, industrial tradesmen and the home DIYers everywhere.
- Round, tapered tang for easy alignment of bolt holes
- Larger gear for easier adjustment to ensure a tight jaw fit
- Hex jaw design grips fastener tightly to reduce slippage
- Large capacity 1-1/2 in. , 39 mm jaw fits a wide range of fastener sizes
- Heat-treated forged alloy steel for toughness and durability
- Laser etched scale in both SAE Standard and Metric sizes allows easy identification
- Black oxide finish resists rust or corrosion and wipes clean easily
- Tension spring stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment
- Proportioned dimensions optimize strength and minimize weight
There are no reviews yet.