The pliers in the PivotPro line from Crescent have a unique pivot action design that requires 40% less force to cut. Unlike standard pliers that pivot on the center-bolt only, additional leverage can be applied, providing more leverage and force to the cutting edge. They have a forged steel body for strength and durability and have induction hardened cutting edges for long life. The dual material grips for add comfort and durability.
- Unique pivoting design cuts with 40% less force
- Compound design puts more force behind the cutting edge compared to traditional pliers
- Forged steel body is durable and strong
- Machined cross-check knurling pattern on the serrated jaw for a non-slip grip
- Induction-hardened cutting edge for a long blade life
- Durable dual material grips for added ergonomic comfort
- Anti-rust coating
- Designed with standard bevel edges for general wire cutting
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME performance requirements
There are no reviews yet.