The DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw has a powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. The high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides job site durability for prolonged cut accuracy. It has a rubber over-molded comfort grip that delivers optimal balance, control and user comfort. 50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive angled cuts to tackle a multitude of tasks. A 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade is included for cutting 2 times the material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge. DWAFV37243 These DEWALT FLEXVOLT high efficiency accessories feature a maximum run time. They are to be used in cordless and corded tools. They have a toughcoat finish and a variable tooth pattern for fast, efficient cuts. High speed steel teeth offer long life and durability.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- Magnesium shoe stands up to the rigors of abusive working conditions to provide accurate cuts over the long haul
- 0° to 50° bevel capacity allows aggressive angled cuts
- Depth of cut at 45°: 1-5/8 in.
- Depth of cut at 90°: 2-1/4 in.
- Includes 6-1/2 in. fast wood-cutting 18-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- DWAFV37243 engineered to maximize run time
- DWAFV37243 thin kerf design for smooth, efficient cuts
- DWAFV37243 submicron grade carbide tips
- DWAFV37243 body slots for low vibration
- DWAFV37243 designed for long life
- DWAFV37243 specifically designed for use with FLEXVOLT tools but can be used with others
- DWAFV37243 genuine DEWALT accessory
There are no reviews yet.