The Self-Leveling Interior/Exterior Rotary Laser Level from DEWALT is accurate to 1/4 in. at 100 ft. and constructed to withstand the abuse of rugged job site conditions. A durable rotary cage helps protect the head if dropped and an innovative configuration of multiple, thin struts maintains the unit’s strength while eliminating blind spots. The unit is self-leveling in horizontal mode and the addition of arrow buttons used for manual leveling in vertical mode are far more intuitive than traditional knobs. Sharp and bright, the beam can be seen up to 100 ft. indoors and can be recognized up to 1200 ft. diameter outdoors with the included detector. The laser also offers a weather-resistant housing for durable and accurate performance.
- Includes self-leveling laser, DW0742 detector and clamp, DW0740 wall mount, target card, DEWALT contractor’s bag, (2) D batteries and (1) 9-Volt battery
- Horizontal self-leveling automatically aligns the laser to center
- Equipped with leveling vial for manual leveling in vertical mode
- Protected rotary head and weatherproof design deliver interior and exterior job site durability
- Digital laser detector extends interior and exterior range to 600 ft.
- Standby mode allows the user to pause the laser while transitioning from horizontal to vertical
- 1-year free service contract (includes 2 calibrations)
- 3-year limited warranty