Capacity, accuracy and portability are just a few of the key user requirements that this 10 in. sliding miter saw from DEWALT will fulfill for the professional contractor. Lightweight at only 51 lbs. with a built-in handle, this saw can be moved from shop to jobsite and back again with ease. Designed with ball bearing steel rail construction and tall sliding fences to increase capacity, the DW717 is a complete and compact solution to a contractor’s 10 in. cutting needs.
- Exclusive bevel detent system – 7 positive stops delivers fast accurate repeatable cuts
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Optimizes cutting accuracy
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Exclusive cross cut stop positions cutting head for maximum vertical cut capacity
- Best in class cross cut capacity 12 in. at 45 degree angle using back fence design
- Vertical cut capacity nested crown up to 6-1/4 in.
- Tall sliding fence supports up to 6 in. base molding to the left of blade and up to 3-1/2 in. to the right of the blade
- Miter capacity left 60 degree and right 52 degrees for greater versatility ides increased comfort
- Bevels 0-480 for increase cut capacity
- Cam lock miter handle provides fast locking action of miter table
- Horizontal handle improves ergonomics and provides increased comfort
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov