The 13 in. thick Corded Planer from DEWALT provides excellent surface finish with a 3-knife cutter head that delivers a 30% longer knife life and makes changing them out more seamless. Its powerful 15 Amp, 20,000 RPM (10,000 RPM cutter head speed) motor executes 96 or 179 cuts per in. for a quick and efficient solution. It handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease.
- 19-3/4 in. cast aluminum base that is 2x more rigid than a standard 10 in. base and folding tables
- 2-speed gear box that allows users to change the feed speed for optimal cuts of the particular material with which you’re working
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums that chips off of the cutter head and exhausts them out of the machine
- Automatic carriage lock that reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra large thickness scale that delivers accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra large turret depth stop that allows you to return to your most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- UL listed