The new DEWALT line of adjustable wrenches features a refreshed look and design that includes a lighter more balanced weight (in comparison to DEWALT’s first line of adjustable wrenches). These wrenches also have a comfortable handle to help reduce fatigue over a period of use. Offered in 9 sizes ranging from 4 in. to 24 in. and including a spud construction wrench, the DEWALT adjustable wrench line has the right tool size available for most jobs at hand.
- Precision jaws engineered to facilitate minimal jaw movement between moveable and fixed jaws for precise adjustments
- Extra-wide jaw capacity for a larger range of fasteners
- Wide solid steel handle features a round I-beam design for comfort and control
- Flared end on handle helps prevent hand slipping off during use
- Laser etched markings for precise adjustments
- Extended length jaws for added reach into tight spaces
- 6 in. L
There are no reviews yet.