DIABLO’s Starlock bi-metal oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life in nail-embedded wood applications. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools, also compatible with most non-Starlock multi-tools.
- 3-pack provides up to 33% in savings
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Curve contact edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- 2 in. cutting depth
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded Fein and other Starlock tools
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG, Bosch, Festool, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ridgid and Rockwell
- Not compatible with Craftsman, Dewalt, Dremel, Hart or Porter-Cable
There are no reviews yet.