Tungsten Carbide Cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials. These are tough, long-lived cutters for use on hardened steel, fired ceramics and other hard materials. They can be used for engraving on tools and garden equipment.
- Shapes, smooth or grinds a variety of materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for cutting hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Bit diameter inch: 1/8 in.
- Shank diameter 1/8 in., 3,2 mm