Tackle a wide range of repair and maintenance jobs with this Estwing screwdriver set. Containing 6 long shaft screwdrivers in the most commonly used Phillips and slotted/flat blade screwdrivers, these tools have enhanced features to take some of the aggravation out of otherwise stressful projects. These include magnetic driver tips that hold screws in place for easier installation as well as aid in removing them from confined spaces. Diamond tip coatings on each hand tool gives them increased friction for greater grip with less chance of cam-out and it also aids in removing stripped fasteners. The tool shafts themselves are coated with a protective black oxide layer that resists rust and corrosion. Comfortable dual layer handles are ergonomically designed for improved grip while delivering maximum torque. For easy identification each tool has laser etched size markings on the tool shaft and a icon on the end cap to quickly distinguish driver tip type. Set includes 3/16 in. x 4 in., 1/4 in. x 4 in. and 5/16 in. x 6 in. slotted and PH1 x 3 in., PH2 x 4 in. and PH2 x 6 in. Phillips size screwdrivers.
- 6-piece set: set contains 3 Philips and 3 slotted tip, long shaft screwdrivers in commonly used sizes
- Steel shaft: durable and hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel that won’t chip or round off with regular use
- 3 slotted sizes: included slotted/flat blade sizes are 3/16 in. x 4 in., 1/4 in. x 4 in. and 5/16 in. x 6 in.
- 3 Philips sizes: included Philips sizes are PH1 x 3 in., PH2 x 4 in. and PH2 x 6 in.
- Magnetic tips: the tips of each driver have been permanently magnetized and won’t drop fasteners
- Diamond tip coating: diamond coated tool tips give increased friction that reduces cam-out and aids in removing stripped fasteners
- Easy identification: size markings are laser etched onto tool shafts along with tip style icon on end cap
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov