Heavy Duty Construction -All Materials in the expansion tank are 100% food safe and FDA grade to make sure your water is tasteless, odorless, and contaminant free -The inside of the RO water tank is completely smooth to prevent damage to the bladder -The water storage tank is coated with a two-part epoxy primer and finished with polyurethane to resist damage even in the outdoors -The adjustable bladder within the water tank is made of high grade Chlorobutyl rubber and is completely airtight -The inside liner of the water filter tank is made of Virgin Polypropylene, the most durable liner even on a molecular level All the Water You Need A 2-gallon water pressure tank can hold 1.5 gallons of water. All tanks have a certain amount of their capacity used by the air bladder, which is necessary for drawing water from the water reservoir tank. Be Confident All components are high quality food-grade -Each RO tank passes extensive durability testing -A sealed brass air nozzle and o-ring sealed air valve caps means consistent air pressure -This reverse osmosis tank is designed to last over five years
- Reverse Osmosis Tank: Made from 100% food grade materials, this RO water tank stores and keeps your water free from any contaminants and harsh chemicals. The perfect addition to any RO water system.
- Easy to Install Water Tank: RO tank replacements include free tank ball valve for easy set-up and replacement with 1⁄4” quick connect design.
- Durable Water Storage Tank: This RO water tank is rigorously tested for quality and durabilityand includes a 1-year warranty.
- High Quality Water Tank: This water storage tank is made from durable deep-drawn steel domes with precision welding to ensure long lasting value for your RO water system.
- Water Tank Dimensions: This compact water tank is designed (12 x 8 x 8) to fit under most kitchen sinks. Stores up to 1.5 gallons of water for on-demand filtered drinking water.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov