The Freeman PFL618C Pneumatic 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2 in. Flooring Nailer and Stapler is an excellent choice for the installation of 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring. This air powered tool is compatible with 15.5-Gauge 1/2 in. crown staples, 16-Gauge T-cleats, and 16-Gauge L-cleats from 1-1/2 in. to 2 in. for all three types of fasteners. The lightweight body of this combination flooring nailer and stapler is constructed of die cast aluminum, with a hardened steel 1-piece drive blade for durability. 2 interchangeable no mar base plates provide stability for this versatile tool and prevent damage to finished flooring surfaces, ensuring professional results for DIYers and construction contractors. Recent upgrades have been made to the shape of the foot, along with adding a semi-quick release for easier access to the drive blade in the event of a jammed fastener. Other features include an ergonomically designed handle to reduce fatigue during use, and an air filter/anti-dust cap to protect internal components from debris. The Freeman PFL618C Pneumatic 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2 in. Flooring Nailer and Stapler includes a wooden handled flooring mallet with a rubber head, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman’s 7-year Limited Warranty and 90-day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Ideal for the installation of 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring
- Compatible with 15.5-Gauge glue collated 1/2 in. crown staples, 16-Gauge glue collated T-cleats, and 16-Gauge glue collated L-cleats from 1-1/2 in. to 2 in. for all 3 types of fasteners
- Constructed of high strength aluminum resulting in a lightweight tool great for extended use
- Anodized aluminum magazine for long lasting durability
- 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel
- No mar base plates prevent damage to finished flooring surfaces
- Recent upgrades to shape of the foot, along with adding semi-quick release for easier access to drive blade in the event of a jammed fastener
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of operation and reduced fatigue
- Air filter/anti-dust cap protects internal components from debris
- Interchangeable base plates 2 allow you to work on 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. flooring
- Wooden handle flooring mallet with a rubber head, air tool oil, and adjustment tools included
- Add the Freeman PFNRB flooring nailer roller base converter when purchasing this tool to increase your productivity even more
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.