The Freeman 18-Piece Metric and SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set offers the most commonly used inch and metric hex wrench sizes needed for all of your home improvement projects. Hex wrenches, also known as Allen wrenches, are the ideal tool for removing or tightening bolts in your automotive, household, furniture, or assembly projects. Featuring a versatile long arm design, the extra length can be used to reach bolts just out of reach or as leverage to get the maximum torque needed to release tight fasteners. The blue metric set includes 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, and 10 mm wrenches, and the red SAE set has 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 wrenches. The convenient hinged storage case lays flat to make it easier to access the size you need, which is always easy to find thanks to the high visibility laser etched sizing. Chamfered ends are precisely sized and burr free to insert smoothly into fastener heads, making it easier to complete your projects while preventing unnecessary wear and tear. The satin finish provides an anti-slip grip, and the heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction resists rust and corrosion for years of consistent performance and durability.
- Includes 9 red SAE wrenches: 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in.
- Includes 9 blue metric wrenches: 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, and 10 mm
- High grade alloy steel construction resists corrosion and provides added strength and durability
- Extra long arm design provides leverage for maximum torque so you can easily release tight bolts
- Ball tip design allows you to remove bolts normally unreachable with a standard hex key
- Easy to read sizes are lazar etched on keys for quick identification
- Satin plated finish provides a secure grip for ease of use
- Convenient plastic storage case is portable and lays flat for easy access
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov