The Gardner Bender GBX-300 cuts BX, MC, AC and liquid tight 3/8 in. conduit for greater versatility. Designed with a quick clamp feature that automatically adjusts to the cable size and secures it for splitting and an automatic release of the cable. Comes equipped with an adjustable cutting depth to cut without nicking integral cable components. The pivot shaft is reinforced with a high strength steel sleeve to increase stability. Thumbwheel design ensures that blade changes are quick and easy with no tool required while the high durability blade provides two times the normal wear characteristics of similar tools. Replacement blade storage is incorporated into the tool. Constructed of durable plastic that has been drop tested at 25 ft. for extreme toughness and long-term use.
- Cuts BX, MC, AC and liquid tight 3/8 in.
- Quick clamp feature that automatically adjusts to the cable size and secures it for splitting
- Cutting depth adjustment to ensure clean cuts without nicking the cable
- Ergonomic grip
- Self-tensioning conduit grip
- Easy blade change-no tools required
- High durability blade ensures fewer blade changes
- Built-in storage for replacement blades
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.