Gardner Bender designed the innovative locknut wrench to end frustration. Specifically developed for tightening and loosening locknuts this wrench features a thin profile that makes those normally tight spaces a thing of the past. It can be used to loosen or tighten a locknut by rotating the wrench in the direction of the arrows clearly etched into both ends of its sturdy steel construction. A specialty hooked tip latches onto the locknut and maximizes turning leverage. The GB Locknut Wrench is a reliable and durable addition to any tool box and with 3 sizes available you can rest assured that you have the size needed to fit the majority of UL locknuts you will encounter.
- Locknut wrench solves the problem of tight spaces and fits the majority of UL locknuts
- Etched markings allow for easy identification; clearly marked tighten and loosen ends make usage a breeze
- Thin design allows easy maneuvering in tight locations while durable steel construction makes it strong enough to get the job done
- Hooked tip latches onto locknut and maximizes turning leverage
- Available in 3 different sizes to fit every application: 1/2 in. (LNW-500), 3/4 in. (LNW-750) and 1 in. (LNW-1,000) and a 2 piece kit (LNW-KIT) which includes both the 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. sizes
There are no reviews yet.