Gear Wrench sockets have serration depths as deep as the fastener and large hard-stamped identification. Entry angle guides fastener. Double line (SAE) and Knurled line (MM) to easily identify standard versus metric sockets.
- Full polish chrome sockets with large hard stamp size markings
- 84 tooth full polish chrome thin profile ratchet
- Knurled full polish chrome extensions
- Included thumbwheel ratchet for access in tight spaces
- Sockets feature Surface Drive technology to reduce fastener rounding
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.1, B107.5M, B1007.10
- Includes storage case