GearWrench introduced the original patented 5° ratcheting wrench in 1996 and quickly became a go-to brand for professional automotive technicians. The innovation didn’t stop there. Year after year, the GearWrench brand continues to expand its line-in ratcheting tools and beyond-to help automotive and industrial technicians get their jobs done faster and easier. Having the right tool for the job is critical and technicians working in cramped spaces understand better than anyone the power of this simple statement. This wide range is the backbone that gives GearWrench its reputation for unprecedented speed, strength and access. The result is increased productivity for those who keep GearWrench tools in their box.
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Chamfered opening to guide fastener into socket
- Large hard-stamped size identification
- Serration depth as deep as the fastener
- Full polish chrome finish cleans easily and resists corrosion
- Includes sizes: 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 mm
- 13 pieces