GEARWRENCH Double-X pliers are ideal for extremely confined spaces because of their compound joint that allows access with minimal handle movement and their narrow profiles. They also offer maximum reach without exceeding the center point of interference. The jaws open wider than the handle for added reach in confined work areas. Double-X pliers are available in a variety of styles, including: straight nose, bent nose, hose grip, internal and external snap ring, and both straight and bent hemostat.
- Maximum reach without exceeding center point of interference
- Jaws open wider than the handles for added reach in tight locations
- Flush rivets for strength with a narrow profile
- Compound joint allows access with minimal handle movement
- Straight nose design
- Manufactured from stainless steel for improved strength and durability
- Locking function allows you to vary clamping force
There are no reviews yet.