GearWrench offers a wide range of impact sockets in open stock and sets that are designed to deliver the performance and strength that the professional users require. They are made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel for exceptional strength and durability. Sockets have a manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion. The sockets also feature highly visible laser etched markings and a secondary size hard stamping. The sockets feature off-corner loading to reduce fastener rounding. The GearWrench impact product family will allow the professional user to FORGE AHEAD.
- Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Surface Drive technology reduces fastener rounding
- Pin hole for use with pin and O-ring for secure socket retention
- Manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion
- High visibility laser etched markings
- Secondary hard stamping
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.33M
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.