The GEARWRENCH family of torque wrenches & torque products offer the latest innovations in torque measurement. Included in the line are micrometer, tire shop, beam and electronic torque wrenches, as well as, torque multipliers. The micrometer wrenches are available in fixed head and flex head. The fixed head line offers wrenches in 1/4″ to 3/4″ drives. The flex head wrenches are available in 3/8″ and 1/2″ drives. The tire shop wrenches feature a rugged tire tread rubber cover on the head intended to specifically be used for checking wheel lug nuts and are available in 3/8″ and 1/2″ drives. The electronic torque wrenches ensure a more precise fastener torque level and are available in a 3/8″ and 1/2″ drives. The GEARWRENCH line of torque products allow the user to complete any job where accurate torque is required.
- Target torque alert gives a warning as you approach the target torque, vibrating handle, buzzer and solid LED light indicate when target is reached
- 72-tooth ratchet mechanism with a 5 swing arc allows you to turn fasteners in tight spaces
- Handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant, protecting the tool from harmful agents and keeping your hands in place
- 5 torque measurement units provide a readout in Nm, ft./lb., in./lb., Kgf/m and Kgf/cm
- 3 function modes feature peak torque, angle and peak angle for additional versatility
- 10 available preset torque settings allow you to quickly access frequently repeated applications
- Torque accuracy of plus/minus 2% CW and plus/minus 3% CCW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability, angle settings offer plus/minus 1% of reading of angle accuracy
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.28M standards and specifications
- 1-year limited warranty, calibration accuracy warrantied for 90-days
There are no reviews yet.