The GearWrench 120XP Flex-Head GearBox ratcheting wrenches offer the longest reach of any GearWrench ratcheting wrench. The combination of the 120° position ratcheting wrench mechanism with 3° swing arc, the flex-head and XL beam length give the best access and leverage available. Universal spline drive works on 5 different common fasteners, 12 point and 6 point, rounded 6 point, spline, E-Torx and square. Non ratcheting end for breaking free fasteners and 0° offset to increase access.
- 120XP ratcheting box ends have 120° positions providing a 3° swing arc so you can turn fasteners in tighter confines
- Universal spline drive fits 12-point, 6-point, rounded 6-point, spline, E-Torx and square fasteners
- XL beam design is up to 25% longer than standard wrenches for improved reach, leverage and torque
- Dual-direction off-corner loading design for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Highly visible, recessed size markings are color coded for easy identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Flexible head provides access to hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners
- 0° offset on non-ratcheting end for breaking loose stubborn fasteners
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.