The reversible ratcheting combination wrenches from GEARWRENCH are a staple for every tool box. The flush-mounted reversing lever allows the user to switch motion left to right without needing to remove the wrench from the fastener increasing productivity. The 15° offset on the ratcheting box end allows for greater knuckle clearance and safer access to the fasteners. The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 30° for standard wrenches and features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding.
- 15° offset offers increased clearance
- Flush mounted reversing lever improves access
- 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 30° for standard box end wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Mirror chrome finish
- Set includes 13 SAE wrenches – 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in.
- Plastic Rack included for wrench organization