The General Tools Arch Punch is the ideal tool for punching a 7/8 in. hole. It works on leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard and softer metals. This arch punch is made of heat-treated forged steel, ensuring durability and a cutting edge that stays sharper longer.
- Ideal tool for punching 7/8 in. holes in a variety of materials
- Punches leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard and softer metals
- Made of heat-treated forged steel for long-lasting durability
- Heat-treated steel ensures a cutting edge that stays sharper longer
- Features an inside taper for clearance
- Measures 5.9 in. x 3 in. x 2.6 in.
- Weighs 5.8 oz.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.