The General Tools 1-1/4 in. Hollow Punch is the ideal punch tool for punching a 1-1/4 in. hole in leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard or other softer metals. The internal punch features an inside taper for clearance. The punches are heat treated forged steel, ensuring long lasting performance. Because of this heat treatment, the cutting edge will stay sharper longer.
- For creating precise holes in gasket material, rubber and soft metals
- Length (in.): 7; tip size (in.): 1-1/4 in.
- Heat treated forged steel with inside taper for clearance
- Fabricating tool used to perforate material and create circular cuts or holes
- Punched hole diameter is 1-1/4 in.
- Crafted for rugged durability and a long-lasting cutting edge
- 90-day limited