General Tool’s Ratchet Tap Wrench features a fine-tooth ratcheting mechanism which adjusts on the fly for right and left-hand use and the ratchet can be locked to transform the tool into a standard tap wrench and the self-centering, hardened-steel jaws assure the formation of straight threads in your work piece and the reversible tap wrench works great with reamers, drill bits, screw extractors and other hand-turned tools. The ratchet can be set for right or left-hand operation or locked for non-ratchet use and the self-centering hardened steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve provide positive grip on taps, reamers and small tools. The Sliding T-handle for fitting into tight spaces with optimal leverage. The wrench fits No. 0 to No. 8 Taps and is 2-3/4 in. long.
- Hardened steel jaws have self-centering chuck
- Sliding T-handle provides leverage and maneuverability in tight spaces
- Fine-tooth mechanism for smooth, crisp ratcheting
- Ratcheting mechanism is reversible on the fly
- Ratchet can also be locked for use as a standard tap wrench
- Great for mechanics, machinists and maintenance professionals
- 90-day warranty
There are no reviews yet.