General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. General’s Gardening and Agricultural test instruments are ideal for monitoring grain and fertilizer storage environments, testing soil alkalinity and controlling agricultural equipment temperatures. Our agricultural instruments have proven themselves beneficial in both backyard gardens and full-scale farming environments. For nearly a century, General Tools and Instruments has produced some of the most reliable hand tools on the market. Along with our popular Plumbing Tools, we have expanded our product line to include a variety of Test Instruments and HVAC Tools.
- Rachet can be set for right-hand or left-hand operation or locked for non-rachet use
- Designed to turn taps-tools that cut threads on the inner surface of a hole or pipe-or other small tools, such as hand reamers and screw extractors
- Wrench features a self-centering hardened steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve provide positive grip
- Sliding T-handle fits into tight spaces while providing excellent leverage
- Tap capacity no 12 to 1/2 in. and 4-1/4 in. L
- Self-centering hardened steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov