The General Tools Revolving Punch Pliers has a steel plated design, created with six tapered and hollow steel punches, for stronger durability. The revolving head utilizes 6 different punch sizes, ensuring a wide variety of options for the user. Excellent choice for hobbyists, amateur DIY and professional leather workers. With the new Heavy Duty Revolving Punch Pliers by General, discover an easier way to punch through your leather working projects.
- Asymmetric handle and ergonomic grip
- Made of plated steel with tapered and hollow, hardened steel punches
- Revolving head features six different sizes for multi use applications
- Punch sizes: 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in.
- Dual mode asymmetric handle that fits your palm and allows for maximum force output
- Compound joint design to reduce the force for heavy duty punches
- Includes 1 Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.