Use the General Tools 87 Pocket Automatic Center Punch to precisely punch material for drilling and layout work. This tool can be used with one hand and its spring impact operation delivers a punch that eliminates the need for a hammer. This pocket punch is also designed for marking, scribing and starting nail or screw holes. It works on metal, plastic, wood and other materials and is adjustable for light or heavy markings. The General Tools Pocket Automatic Center Punch has a lightweight aluminum body with a replaceable alloy steel point.
- Precisely punch material for drilling and layout work; also designed for marking, scribing and starting nail or screw holes
- Ideal for machinists and automotive repair pros
- Works on metal, plastic, wood and other materials
- 1-handed spring impact operation; no need for a hammer
- Adjusts for light or heavy markings
- Lightweight aluminum body for durability
- Replaceable alloy steel point
- 5-3/4 in. in length with a 5/1 in. in diameter; weighs 5.4 oz.
- Pencil-slim design with a convenient pocket clip
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.