Faster drilling with more durability: Hilti’s new TE-CX line of masonry drill bits features a gradient carbide head that stops at nothing – not even the hardest rebar. Incorporating four rugged cutting edges, the carbide head’s special design helps prevent catching or jamming on rebar to extend the life of the bit. With this convenient bit set you get the TE-CX drill bit’s superior performance in a variety of commonly used small diameter bit sizes. Performance and convenience that’s intelligent. Holes are accurate as long as wear mark is visible.
- Bit set includes 1 each of the following TE-CX drill bits: 3/16 in. x 6 in., 1/4 in. x 6 in., 5/16 in. x 6 in., 3/8 in. x 6 in., 1/2 in. x 6 in. and 5/8 in. x 6 in.
- Each bit has a working length of 4 in.
- Rebar resistant for optimal drilling in reinforced concrete
- Perfect for hammer drilling in concrete, reinforced concrete, masonry and other natural materials
- Anchor suitability indicator helps ensure trouble-free anchor installation
- 4 flutes with carbide cutting edges are optimized for dust removal, allowing for faster drilling
- Note: product may vary by store