The beauty of natural beech wood with the high-heat resistance of premium food grade silicone, this utensil is both a functional and stylish addition for both home kitchen and restaurant use. Perfect for scooping up sauces, serving party punch to mixing and stirring soups and stews. The smooth well, balanced beech wood handle provides a solid and comfortable grip while in use. Soft edges prevent unwanted scratches or damage on your cookware and bakeware. Hanging hole in handle for easy storage.
- Heat-resistant up to about 446° fahrenheit: cook and bake your favorite meals without fear of it melting or warping, it’s completely heat-resistant up to approximately 446° fahrenheit (use with caution)
- Non-stick friendly and safe to use on all types of bakeware and cookware: no more scratches on your most expensive pots, pans, and mixing bowls, this utensil offers smooth and soft-to-the touch edges that won’t damage any of your non-stick cookware and bakeware
- Easy storage: hanging loop in handle for easy storage on a kitchen rack when not in use
- Durable wood handles and premium grade silicone: made of high quality beechwood, this utensil will not break or warp easily and paired with high-silicone heads that can withstand high temperatures up to 446° fahrenheit
- Perfect gift for friends and family: perfect as weddings, housewarmings, and birthdays this is a truly a present chefs of all skills levels will enjoy
- Slight variation in color and size may occur: due to monitor differences, colors may vary slightly from the picture and slight deviations in size may occur due to the unique nature of the product
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov