Designed to fill your tool chest to the brim and get the job done, the Husky Master Mechanics Tool Set contains 1,025 pieces and is one of the most comprehensive from the brand. The set features all the tools a mechanic would need such 500 standard deep, bit and impact sockets covering a wide range of drive inch sizes. It also includes 200 different wrenches which range from standard combination, stubby, ratcheting, stubby ratcheting, flex head ratcheting, reversible ratcheting and specialty. For a full break down of this set please refer to the specification sheet under the Info and Guides section.
- Set includes 15 drive tools, 31 extensions and adapters, 12 socket rails, 433 sockets, 94 impact sockets, 218 wrenches, 113 hex keys, 37 screwdrivers and 72 other tools
- Drive tools included: (3) quick release ratchets – 1/4 in., 3/8 in. & 1/2 in. drive; (2) flex-head ratchets – 3/8 in. & 1/2 in. drive; (2) palm ratchets – 1/4 in. & 3/8 in. drive; (4) breaker bars; (1) speeder bar; (1) T-handle; (1) Bit driver; (1) Spinner handle
- Included sockets: (123) 1/4 in. drive sockets, (165) 3/8 in. drive socket, (145) 1/2 in. drive sockets, (36) 3/8 in. drive impact sockets and (58) 1/2 in. drive impact sockets
- Complete listing of tools please see the specification sheet in the info and guides section
- 72-tooth ratchets and ratcheting wrenches need an only 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick-release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Flex-head ratchets pivot up to 180° ensuring access to hard to reach fasteners
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and 15 offset offers increased clearance
- Bit sockets attached to 3/8 in. drive tools providing a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Screwdriver blades are forged from high strength alloy steel and their acetate handles are color coded for easy tip identification
- Approximate weight: 255 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.