The Husky 1/2 in. Full-Polish Ratchet is made of alloy steel to provide excellent durability. The finish provides resistance to corrosion. This ratchet has a 1/2 in. drive and a teardrop-style head with a low profile to allow for excellent access to nuts and bolts in tight locations.
- Low-Profile head design
- Quick Release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Flush mounted reversing lever
- 72-tooth ratchet needs a only 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Works with Husky 1/2 in. drive sockets
- Cold formed and heat treated for outstanding strength
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.