The Husky 278-piece 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive mechanics tool set is one of the most comprehensive tools set for professional or DIY mechanics workshop. The 168 different standard and deep sockets along with the 30 combination wrenches and 19 bit sockets will allow you to tackle any fastening or repair project. This Husky 278-piece tool set will provide the novice or professional with a huge assortment of durable and reliable tools to get the job done.
- Set includes three 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. dr. quick release ratchets, 23 standard length 1/4 dr. 6-pt. socket, 10 standard length 1/4 dr. 12-pt. socket, 21 deep 1/4 dr. 6-pt. socket, 28 standard length 3/8 dr. 6-pt. socket, 5 standard length 3/8 dr. 8 pt. socket, 22 standard length 3/8 dr. 12-pt. socket, 16 deep 3/8 dr. 6-pt. socket, two 3/8 dr. spark plug socket, nineteen 3/8 dr. bit socket, 22 standard length 1/2 dr. 12-pt. socket, 20 combination wrenches and 77 other accessory and dr. tools plus 10 additional combination ratcheting wrenches
- 10 additional ratcheting wrench set sizes are: 5 SAE wrenches covering sizes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 in. and 5 Metric wrenches covering sizes 10, 12, 13, 14, 15mm
- Quick release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5 arc swing to turn fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off-corner loading to help prevent rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and 15 offset increases clearance
- Wrenches feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- 0 offset box end allows for maximum clearance in tight spaces
- Bit sockets attached to 3/8 in. drive tools provide a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
There are no reviews yet.