Husky’s reversible ratcheting combination wrenches feature a 72-tooth ratcheting box end that needs only 5 to engage fasteners and a reverse lever for making quick directional changes. Each wrench is manufactured from Chrome Alloy steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection, providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Their polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt. Both the open and box end features chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time.
- 15 offset box end provides added clearance
- Reversing lever prevents the need to remove the wrench from the fastener to make a directional change
- Universal box end design
- Works with 6-point, 12-point, square, spline, E-torx and partially rounded hex fasteners
- Box end features off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Nickel-chrome plating provides a lifetime of protection