Husky Ratcheting wrenches feature a 12-point design pattern to help prevent fastener damage and increase torque. Their slim design fits into tight spaces where other wrenches may not fit. The polished chrome finish provides corrosion resistance.
- 34 total pieces: master metric ratcheting wrench set, 18-piece (8 mm to 30 mm) and master SAE ratcheting wrench set, 16-piece (1/4 in. to 1-1/4 in. )
- Alloy steel construction provides durability and long-lasting performance
- Box -end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard to remove fasteners
- 72-tooth ratcheting box-ends need only a 5 arc swing to turn fastener
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Wrenches feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Zero offset box end allows for maximum clearance in tight spaces
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto fasteners
- Stubby beam allows these wrenches access in tight spaces
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Pouches included
There are no reviews yet.