Husky’s universal ratcheting combination wrenches feature a 72-tooth ratcheting box end that needs only 5° to engage fasteners. Each wrench is manufactured from chrome-vanadium steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Their polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt. Both the open and box end features chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time.
- 0° offset head provides maximum clearance
- Universal box end design
- Works with 6-point, 12-point, square, spline, E-Torx and partially rounded hex fasteners
- Box end features off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Nickel-chrome plating provides a lifetime of protection
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards