The Ideal Spacers are perfect for supporting loose outlets and preventing faceplates from being broken. These spacers help eliminate the need to cut plate screws for GFCI decorator devices when they are installed on tile and marble and can also be used as shims. Tear apart Spacers caterpillar together to create desired shim depth.
- Adjusts length of receptacle or switches for proper fit of face plates
- Not intended to be used in lieu of standard means of support or when in conflict with governing electrical codes
- Slips over screw between device and electrical box
- Snaps on over #6, #8, #10 screws (screws not included)
- Do not use if finish is combustible (e.g. wood paneling) without proper barrier
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.