The 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter removes dirt and other various larger-sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters. The second and third filter is a duo 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filters. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filters knock out bad tastes and odors, combine to remove up to 99% of chlorine from the water, and are highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals.
- [Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Sediment, Chlorine, and More] Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! Our filters are specially designed to remove chlorine from water as well as sediment, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants.
- [DIY Installation and Maintenance] Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. The 20” x 4.5” filter cartridges have a minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and require minimum maintenance. Our filter set fits standard 20” x 4.5” housings, including brand name models.
- [Top-Notch Quality] The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter is able to achieve filtration down to 5 micron. The second and third stage CTO Carbon Block filters are made of high-quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for a full year.
- [Peace of Mind Customer Service] Register online to activate your manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- [Please Note] The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use. Unlike an RO membrane, the filters don’t reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.